Oh gosh, I'm so embarrased!

Not really, but it can qualify as an embarrasing moment, LOL.

About 2 weeks ago, I changed desks. I was moved one desk behind where I was sitting before. Awhile ago I got up to get something off the printer and was reading it as I walked back to my desk. I heard a voice say "wrong desk, wrong desk, wrong desk," but I was so absorbed in what I was reading that I was oblivous and I plopped down into the chair. Very VERY low! That's when I realized she was talking to me (no she wasn't sitting there, she was walking back to her desk too, LOL). I looked up and said "I knew that was going to happen to me one of these days!" and laughed.

Definitely not my most embarrasing moment at least. But any for you?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL...awww, I think that's cute! At least you didn't sit on the person who usually sits there now...lol.

I can't think of one of mine off the top of my head at the moment, but my whole life is filled with so many mishaps that it all seems normal now...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010