Confused!! Pregna

OK with last 3 times i have been pregnant i have never been able to get a Posistive HPT till i was 4weeks past ovultation ... which is weird that it takes that long but thats how its been ... im a little confused ... ok I started bleeding on the 9th of this month .. i was supposed to start till the 11th but on the 9th it was Lighter than normal and only lasted 2 days when it usually last 6days..Well my boobs started hurting and i thought it was because ovulation was coming ... well my OPK are all having the visible 2 lines but not completely posistive .. but Last month i only got POSISTIVE no just visible if i wasnt ovulating nothing showed up ... but now they all have the 2 lines ... i dont know if im pregnant or whats going on! & i have Visible cervical mucus .. EVERYDAY since when i bled! .... and when i lay on my tummy it feels WEIRD!! ... it feels like there is something preventing me from sucking my stomach in!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a home pregnancy test or go see the doctor to know for sure.
    Anonymous

• i forgot where i heard it from but you take a ovalation test and your pregnant it will show your ovalating i dont know if its true i know when i was ovalating for 3 months stright and i use them and i told my dr how can i ovalat for 3 months stright they did a ultersound and found i was pregnant so i kinda beleive it to be true but im not sure and i have the same thing going on right now

If you want to be pregnant i hope you are
    Anonymous

• I'm going to explain this the way I had it explained to me: imagine LH is AB and hCG is ABC. The pregnancy hormone has the same components as the ovulating hormone, so ovulation tests can show a positive pregnancy, but not the other way around. Ovulation tests look for the LH hormone (AB), while pregnancy tests look only for the extra additive that hCG has (C). Getting consistantly positive ovulation tests and FEELING pregnant...I'd say...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008