ANY WOMAN WHO IS OR EVER BEEN MARRIED, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently logged into my husbands laptop and found minimized pictures of his ex in lingerie. He acts like its no big deal. We were recently married but i feel disrespected, hurt, confused. Should I leave? He claims that the pictures were old and he was in the process of deleting them so why were they open? I'm not a fool!!! But he is my husband not my boyfriend. I need another married womens' perspective... I can't sleep, i cry, i feel insecure as a woman over this. If he is here with me, why is he holding on to the past. Nothing he says can heal my heart I don't think, but how can I move on from here!!

jaimeesolo

Asked by jaimeesolo at 8:46 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Omg let me say I am SO sorry that this happened to you *hugs you hard* You shouldn't leave... if you guys really love eachother then you'll be able to work it out. Tell him flat out how you feel. Men have a hard time with this because the things that upset us aren't things that would really upset them. I asked my hubby right now what he would do if he found pics of my ex in undies and he said, I wouldn't care, I'd just ask you to delete them. They don't see it as a big deal. Maybe some time apart will help heal. Men are pretty dumb when it comes to pictures of ex's. I found a box full of letters from my hubby's ex's with pics and stuff. He just didn't think it was a big deal. And my hubby is head over heels in love with me. Keep your chin up and keep us posted on what's going on k?? *hugs*
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Men never think it's a big deal. When I was dating my hubby I found a bunch of old pics of his ex and got upset just like you. He threw the pics across the room and said he didn't realize he still had them and didn't even think about her anymore and then he threw them away. I would ask your hubby to get rid of them, it doesn't take a long to time delete pics and if it truly is no big deal he won't say anything more about it and just do as you ask.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2008