Have you ever sat in the freakin toilet with the seat UP?

So I wasn't paying attention just a while ago. I have to pee sooo bad so I go in the potty and I sat, and my ass touched freezing cold water!!! Omg. Plus I'm so pregnant I just sank down and got stuck! There I am screamin and bangin the wall for my hubby to come help.... Anyone else??

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 9:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My ass is too big to fall into the toilet....lol

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I haven't done this since I was really little and my dad left the seat up. Luckily, I have a very mannerly husband...he's never once left the seat up! At least your husband was home to pull you out! Poor thing. :) But it's kind of a funny story. Sorry that I'm laughing.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i haven't gotten stuck.... but i have fallen in. My husband learned really quick that the seat better be down when I go in there or i will be mad. We haven't had that problem since I fell in that once! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Yes, and it sucks!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• No. My SO has this thing were he has to have both lids down when someone is not using them. Its kinda nice cause i dont have to yell at him for leaving the toilet lid up.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My boyfriend leaves it up all the time, it's so gross! I've sat on it in the middle of the night a few times. That's a great feeling when you're half asleep and about to pee all over yourself lmaooo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I sat on it along time ago but i stood up before i touched the water. as soon as i felt the rim i knew it wasn't the seat lol. so sorry for you.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• SO THAT'S WHERE YOU'VE BEEN ALL THIS TIME! LMAO!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I sat on the lid and peed once. It was the middle of the night after getting drunk. I was dressed in panties and tshirt, walked in and didn't turn on the light, sat down and peed. Here's the even funnier part... I didn't pull my panties down either. It wasn't something a sober person would have laughed at themself for, but I was so drunk I called my husband in to look at what I had done, laughing hysterically the whole time.
    BUT, yes I have fallen in the potty also, which was funny. But I have to agree with the lady that said sorry for laughing because I can't imagine getting stuck... Sorry.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 9:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Lol clover you bitch. HEE HEE just kidding!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008