Boo loving?? Is he serious??

Omg my dh is so full of crap! I have a male friend who I talk to once in a while who also is friends with my dh. We all went to highschool together. I just reconnected with my friend and told him how my dh cheated on me with diffrent woman. He told me if my dh wasn't his friend, he would've said Leave him! All my friend said was go to counseling and communicate more with ecah other which we lack. So today I spoke with my DH and he asked what I did today. I told him what I did and told him I spoke to our friend. He tells me I was "booloving". WTF is he serious? He cheats and I'm booloving with our friend? I'm not even that type ofperson and he knows that! He kept bitching about it soi hung up the phone! Te nerve of him! What is boo loving??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships