What are Ya'll Up to Tonight?

After dinner, we're lighting a fire, popping popcorn and watching a movie (Iron Man 2) with the kids. What about you?

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 5:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Taking my little guy to gymnastics and running errands while he's there. Hopefully getting done in time to sneak a peak of him on the parallel bars =)

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• making dinner, giving the kids their bath, putting them to bed and watching The Biggest Loser.....lol Yeah I have a wonderful social life, hehehe
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We're going to our childbirth preparation class tonight :-)
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We'll have a quick dinner and then head to a parenting class...maybe ice cream on the way home if everyone behaves.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We have National Night Out tonight. Afterward, I'm working out at the gym.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Gotta make dinner. Might do Play-doh with the girls after that. Once they're in bed, I'll watch something I've DVRed or whatever the hub has selected. Exciting, no.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We're going to get a few groceries and then having dinner. Hubbs and I will finish off season 6 of "The Office" while the kids play in the playroom.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wish all of you a wonderful evening! Sounds like each of you are doing something special.
    I'm just going to zone out on here for a bit, then check in on Facebook, then go read before bed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sounds like everyone had great plans for tonight! My DH and son are fast asleep, and I'm dealing with a bacterial upper respiratory infection and on antibiotics for it. That's the good news, the bad news is that it's 11:19 P.M. and I can't sleep because I keep having coughing fits that are just driving me crazy! I pray the meds take care of the problem SOON!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• After putting my 5 year old to bed at 8, I usually go to my room, fold the laundry that I've piled on the bed today while watching something that I want to watch. It's a very peaceful hour. Then I'll rejoin DH.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 7:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2010