is it normal or common to have a brownish/pinkish discharge (for like a day or less) when you get pregnant?

noticed on the 17th (8days after i had sex with hubby w/out a condom) had a brownish/thick/pinkish tint discharge.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yep its normal......some call it implantation bleeding....some cramping with thatis also normal...
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 9:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• oh shoot! hahaha. i guess i will have to give it a little bit longer to see... thanks
    Anonymous

• ya it's normal... i had it up till the middle of my 3rd month... as long as it's not red i wouldn't worry about it too much. wear a panty liner and you'll be good before ya know it... congrats to!
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 9:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well I haven't taken a test to see. But was just curious if that was a sign that conception may have occured. Thanks both of u. I will give it another week or two. Cus my period shud be here any day now.
    Anonymous