If you won the lottery... 275 million WWYD with it?

If you won the lottery 175 million WWYD with it besides buying a house, car and clothes?

I would give my 10% to God ( thats just me ) and then

I would travel all over the world!

allforlove229

Asked by allforlove229 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Donate, donate, donate!!!!
    God first, of course, and organizations that mean the most to me.
    Give it all away so I can volunteer again.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would spread the wealth amongst my family...that would take care of a huge chunk of it! Then I would donate to various charities.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• After I payed my taxes. I would pay all our bills off. Right now (October). I would go rent a plaace in Hawaii for the winter. Then I would buy a RV and travel the states.

Answer by louise2 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i'd poop my pants.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I thought of asking this question.... I would do the same as you... but make sure all bills are paid off (house and cars) but I wouldn't move I love our homey country house. And I would save some for the kids in a savings too.... I was just thinking about this last night, Possibilities are endless :0)

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would pay off my debt. Put money in my kids college and make them a savings account. Give a few million to my grandma. Donate some and invest some and buy a house.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would also pay my 10% tithe and then donate to charity, buy a house, a car, put some in the bank for my girls, help out family, travel
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i would give my dad enough to live on the rest of his life so he can quite his job..he hats working were he works and it stresses him out like crazy..they i would have to fix up my house to the way i want it..then i would give some to children with hair loss..they help kids with cancer and what not..and i would buy a car..i need one bad
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would build up my business.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd give a good chunk to my parents, to repay them for everything they've done for me over the years... Put a large amount into savings, and spend part of it on a "compound" of three houses for me (+ fiance + son) and my two best friends and their kids. We've all agreed on that, heh. I'd probably buy a house in The Netherlands, so we can go back and visit my family as often as we want.

Hmmm, and you know... spend a couple of thousand on clothes and toys and such, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010