cooking chicken question

I am making chicken tonight and it has bones and skin.. I always make boneless, skinless...so I am not as sure as how to make it... I had seasoning but I think it would be better to just do BBQ .... at what temp and for how long should I cook it ( breast and thighs - about 6 peices)

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 5:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• So you are going to put it on the grill?

Answer by louise2 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• no we dont have one, and I basically only have 2 burners on my stove working...so I prefer to bake it
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• You can leave the skin on if you are cooking the chicken breasts in the oven. That is really optional when it comes to cooking them. There is a substantial difference in the cooking time for bone in would be on average 1 hour to 1-1/2 hours depending upon the size of the pieces at 350 degrees. You probably want to coat them with bread crumbs or put sauce on them before putting them into the oven so they don't dry out while baking. When they are done they will be white inside and not pink.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2010