How do we keep our messages private?

Just wondered. I got a message earlier today from someone trying to force her religion on me and I deleted it, but prefer not to have my message center open except to those on my friends list. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes you have to block each person individually. Your message link is available everywhere you post and on the part of your profile available to every CM member.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Anyone can message you just block the person you sent you that message.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• You can block anyone you wish, but I don't believe you can stop incoming messages unless there is a block.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Go to your privacy settings and see if there's a way to block people who aren't on your friend's list from messaging you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• this---Anyone can message you just block the person you sent you that message.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• There are only two ways. You can block anyone who sends you something you don't approve of. Or you can change your profile status to private.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010