I just found out my boyfriend has been with 4 other women he denies it tells me he loves me and everybody is lieing but the people that are telling me this have no reason to lie they are his friends and co-workers I am hurting so much that I dont know what to do I cant eat sleep or even work any suggestions you can give me

I also found out he was accused of rape the police came but he was not arrested they say the girl had some mental issues

crystal493

Asked by crystal493 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB! espeically because of the rape accusations. You already said they have no reason to lie to you. Get rid of him and fast.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wow... I would be devastated. I'm sorry for you. But I would leave, immediately, of course he is not going to admit it, you need to cut your losses and run with the dignity you have left. Good luck. (Sounds like he has some major problems!)

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It's hard to not trust what others are telling you, especially if it's multiple people telling you the same thing. You say that they have no reason to lie to you, but does he have a reason to lie to you either? If you believe what the other people are saying over his word, then you need to kick him out of your life. But you need to make that choice as to whether he's lying or not. If you know without a doubt, outside of what others are telling you, that he's been unfaithful then you need to leave him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If multiple people are telling you the same story, it's time to kiss his ass goodbye. Especially if he's having legal issues. There's much better men out there.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would leave him and get tested for any possible STDs, too.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• surrender

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• So the only reason you know about this suppose cheating is cause some people he knows told you it was going on. He did not tell you? The females he supposed messed with did not tell you?  You did not catch him messing around?  So their is no real proof?  I would have wanted more proof then them just saying he did this.

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I seriously doubt 4 different ppl would be so evil as to make up random accusations. Does your gut tell you this is true? Have there been other signs? If so, kick his sorry ass to the curb and get yourself to the Dr. to be tested. You don't know what kind of skank he's been banging and there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to put yourself in further danger. I know you are hurt more than you can ever express, but you have to love yourself more than anybody. Loving you means you don't let some boy treat you like this. Obviously he has a lot of growing up to do, but you be sure to tell him that he just let the best woman he could ever get go, because he couldn't control himself. He will remember those words.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Dump him, lick off your wounds, and go on with your life.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Aren't you done yet ?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010