tell me something good or funny that happened to you recently??

I am in a very good mood and want more happy lol

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 5:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dropped 31 points off my cholesterol total within 2 months! I went from 311 down to 280 :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I was at Bloomingdales last week trying to chose a dress for a luncheon I have tomorrow. I was at the counter holding my ds (8 mos.) trying to decide between two dresses. Suddenly ds decides to spit up all over one the dresses. After a few moments of stunned silence, I was like "I'll take that one." After having it dry cleaned, I can say he made a good choice. :) At the time, however, it was pretty embarassing.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My son is 13 months old and was walking through the kitchen saying "pa pa pa pa" (food) then pulled a cracker out of his hair and ate it. (He was with his dad all day, thus the food in his hair).
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Last night while we were watching Dancing with the Stars, my 3 yo was dancing around with the fly swatter with the goofiest look on his face. Then he broke the fly swatter, and quietly hung it back up without anyone noticing. I walked by where it hangs and there was just the handle hanging there with a little bit of the plastic left. i thought that was pretty funny.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• aw congrats pryd!!!
    gottalovemal

Comment by gottalovemal (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010