ticked off to the max (some cussing)

So my husband and I went to the bank today filed for a "PERSONAL LOAN"....to pay off some credit cards and a few other things.his aunt co-signed for us to be sure that we got it.well we were told to be at the bank today to sign papers.did we do this no because we had to fill out papers.so i just find out that the bank is now paying on them for us, which wouldn't be a problem but we were only supposed to pay half on two instead of the full amount because his mom and dad owe the other half!! so now i am completely pissed because we had already made arragements ourselves with the companies to pay these off and now we can't.and it was NOT a debt consolidation loan..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• (CONT....) it was a personal loan so we should have had say in how they were paid but apparently freakin' not..what does everyone else think?!?! we have to be at the bank at 9:30am in the morning to sign papers and get our check but from what i was just told by his dad we won't be getting one everyone was already paid so what the hell do we have to sign papers for..I AM PISSED..
    Anonymous

• If I were co-signing a loan, I would make sure the money/check was not given out either. I'd make sure that the bills intended to be paid were paid immediately by the bank. If you need someone to co-sign for you, you give up your right to be the boss of it.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• yes, i understand that but the co-signer was not the one that did it the bank just willingly took it upon themselves..and when i was going to be a joint applicant they did not want the names of the companies, but as soon as we told her no she did...so there-fore what's up with that... his aunt just told us to bring her confirmation numbers where they were paid..that was all she asked for....
    Anonymous

• It I think as to do with the current credit crises that we are in.....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2008