Christmas shopping?

So since it's only october and we are all starting to think about Halloween, I was wondering. How early does everyone start Christmas Shopping? Do you spread it out or are you a last minute shopper?

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 6:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• I started the day after this last christmas and shop all year long
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I try to spread out my shopping because of how many I like to buy for (or make for actually).
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Last minute. I work better under pressure. LOL
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 6:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I also started mine right after last Christmas. I like to buy things as I see them for people. I get better prices, and I'm more likely to find something special. I hate it when I have to "settle" for something instead of buying something that I really think they'll love.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'm a last minute shopper, I try and concentrate on the holidays ahead and I don't get to far ahead of myself. However, I admire people who get their shopping done early.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I shop when ever I see somehting I think someone would like, esp. if it's on sale. I figure if I wait, it might not be there when I go back. Plus, I CAN'T stand crowds.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I've already got ALL of my DD's stocking stuffers. Michaels craft store had some awesome little crafts and such on their clearance for 30 cents to $1, and so I got a few different things there, and then I found a Suite Life on Deck card game on sale for $2. She will get some candies and such in her stocking, and a stuffed animal, but I will get that later. For the rest of the kids presents, I mostly shop on black friday :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I shop after thanksgiving
    tiredofthis60

Answer by tiredofthis60 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010