Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting married how do you tell an ex that is over seas?

I am looking at getting married in August so it is a while away, but my ex is in Afganistan. I have been seperated from him for 6 years and with the man I am going to marry for 5 so I do not think it will be a shock, but I do feel that since we have a child I should be the one to tell him. What is the best way to do this?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • You can just e-mail him.

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

  • E-mail
    Phone Call
    Wedding Invitation.........

    Since you have been with this man for 5 years, you are right, this will not be something hitting your ex out of the blue. So, just a quick email (or whatever) letting him know would most likely suffice.

    Answer by pixie_trix at 6:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.