Did your breasts go back to their prepregnancy size?

I question below this spurred me to ask:
In this pregnancy I've gone up 2 band sizes and 4 cup sizes and I wasn't small to begin with. At first my husband loved the fact that they were just growing and growing and growing, but now it's got to the point where I feel they could do damage to my back and my husband now suggests I might need a breast reduction surgery. Usually the first place I lose weight is my breasts and I've only gained 5 pounds for the 9 months I've been pregnant so I'm worried that I they won't go back to the DDD they were before. How many of you have been able to go back to your original breast size after a pregnancy?

I'm worried about finding clothes after pregnancy because my waist size is only a 16 (which I realize isn't small, but in comparison to my chest it is) and now I'm an H (and my milk hasn't come in). AH boobies!

MamaSarah1104

Asked by MamaSarah1104 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• With my first I was a 36C after pregnancy it went down to 34C with my second it went to 40DD during my pregnancy but afterward it dropped to 40C
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I was a 36C before I got pregnant with my first... Now I'm a 38DD. NOT happy about that. Worse, I'm pregnant again, and they're already starting to grow. I'm starting to feel like a milk cow :|
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I was a 32A with my first and went up to a 34B, and then after my second I went from the 34B to a 32C which is where I am at now 3 yrs later.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Before I got pregnant I was roughly a 34DD. When I was pregnant, I went up to a 36DD. When my milk came in, I was probably a 34 or 36H (my boobs were way bigger than my baby and I almost tipped over a couple of times lol). She'll be two this week and I'm a 34DDD, give or take half a cup size.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010