black friday....

anyone who goes shopping on black friday... am wondering what store and what do they sell on black friday... like baby stuff... i want to get a chair seat for my daughter.. will that be on sale...
couch?
coffe maker? lol...

thanks
stacey

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 9:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can check online adds......they are out alredy!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 9:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I think toys R us had a bunch of the bigger stuff on sale like that last year, but you HAVE to get there early. I was like 2 hours late and there was NOTHING left from the sale ads
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 9:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• yeah you have to get up at like 4am and be there before the doors open which at some places is 6am...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Yeah, just about everything is on sale, but you have to decide what you want the most and go to that store first as soon as they open. By the time you get out of the first store and make it to the second they will have already sold out of everything in the sale ad!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 11:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Wal-mart has the cheapest chair seats. That's where I got mine. And they have them in boy n girl colors.
    shadysyrup313

Answer by shadysyrup313 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Last year I went out on Black friday and left my house at 4 thinking Kohls opened at 5. To my dismay I got there at 5 to discover they had already been open for an hour and not only was all the awesome stuff gone but the line was already winding all the way to the back of the store and almost to the front again. Get there early early early! Wal-Mart will be your best bet, but be careful. My husband got a black eye from a blitz customer last year (he is an associate)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2008