If your boyfriend will not talk to you about what is bothering you and it involves other women what would you think he moved 1 month ago and wont tell me where he is living and when I ask him he tells me he is living with a couple and they dont want anybody there and when he calls me it is from a restricted number he does not have a phone so he tells me they dont want anybody calling their phone back he tells me he loves me I dont know what to think anymore

crystal493

Asked by crystal493 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I would think he is living with another female.... sorry...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He wouldnt be my man anymore. He is hiding something and I would think he's living with another female. Get rid of him and fast!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• You deserve better... drop this loser
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think it's time to tell him goodbye, honestly. From what you said it sounds like he's moved on and has no intention of telling you. I'm sorry, hon.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He moved and wouldn't tell you where he went? He's moved on and left you behind.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yeah, that sounds awfully fishy.... I wouldn't trust what he's saying for one second. He's your boyfriend and he can't tell you where he lives??? The ONLY reason for that would be because he's living with another female...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would think he is NOT your boyfriend, and you are NOT his girlfriend.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• In my 20's (early ) I went through something similar..He has a phone #1, there is no 20 somethings (especiallly males) that don't, #2 he is living with someone and if you called back, SHE MIGHT ANSWER or question him..likely he is calling when she isn't home.
    You are being played big time. I would just tell him enough is enough..and if he can't be straight then neither can you!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010