Trying to stay positive but it's so hard....

My SO correction ex left 6weeks ago. I'm trying to move forward and get myself on my feet. I'm working part-time and no luck finding an additional job. I am trying to take the time to focus on my kids and stay positive. I've been going to the gym, reading books, keeping busy., talking to friends. I tried to take myself of the Anti-deppressants and I had another melt down. He paid the bills for the month, and slowly but surely I'm freeing up some money from bills that I can handle at least the utility bills. Do you think I can go on PA while I work a part time job. I'm just trying to cover all my bases. I feel like I lost everything school, went part-time trusting him, and now I must suck it up and work 2 jobs because of this selfish son of a bitch. Who I think was cheating while i was making these radical changes in my life I mean how much of a jerk can you be? Why couldn't he man up and just say he was unhappy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I would do PA till you got on your feet. That's what it's there for. You're doing a great job right now. Keep your head up.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I agree. If you need to be on PA to help you through, do it. You can work part time and still get help.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010