Anyone have this game?

i'm looking to Purchase "truth or dare jenga"... if anyone has is and is willing to sell it i'd be very glad to purchase it from you! thanks :)

Ambreelulu

Asked by Ambreelulu at 9:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If you had regular Jenga and a felt tipped marker, you can make your own. Thats what we did in college.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• NOPE SORRY! I HAD REGULAR JENGA BUT NOT TRUTH OR DARE. HAVE YOU TRIED LOOKING AT TOYS'R'US OR GOOGLE IT ONLINE?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i've tried looking it up on the net but either they are asking like $35 for it on ebay or don't have it in stock. i don't have a toys r us near me.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 9:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• HAVE YOU TRIED CRAIGSLIST? GO THERE AND TYPE IN YOUR AREA,THEN POST A WANT AD . SOMEONE WILL HAVE IT AND IT WILL BE ALOT CHEAPER THAN $35!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• DANG!! i had one of those i believe but i dont have the slightest idea where it is!! that was years ago though, pieces are lost by now and i wouldnt know where to look...DANG IT!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I agree with the person who said craigslist. Its a great way to find what you are looking for. Writing you own was a GREAT idea too!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 3:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Likewise...if anyone has a ouija board they are ready to part with..let me know. =P
    EmilyRoseLovett