Anyone else tired of seeing all of these campaign ads on TV?

I don't know about areas where anyone else lives, but here, if you watch a local TV station, it's just full of campaign ads. This one slamming that one - nasty, negative. UGH! This is what I hate most about election time. I don't care which party because they are ALL guilty of the slandering. I've gotten to the point where I won't even watch a local station because of this! Who else is sick of all of the ads?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I work in politics. I kind of like them.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• UGH! YES! They get you so confused you don't know which end is up!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Frankly, I think it's sad the way they all have to slam each other. Just tell me what you plan to do and be done with it. End of story!
    TeensMom07

Comment by TeensMom07 (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It is hard to decide who to vote for. They just bash each other. They do not give their position.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sick and tired!

Answer by older at 6:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I hate them also. They all accuse each other of the same thing and it gets on my nerves the way they drag each other throught the mud when they probably both suck!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Turn off the tv or radio- All those mailers hit the round, recycle file before they pass through the front door. I read a blog today where the woman takes one of her political postcards out with her when she walks her dog-yes, she uses them as scoopers. She said the most offensive are the 1st to get used. Love it!!!!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't have cable. It's been great not having to hear them this year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• All three major networks have political ads all day and night and they are so nasty and mean. Why can't the candidates stop attacking each other and just tell us what they believe in and what they want to do???
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• They bombard the radio stations too...There's no escaping them! O_o
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010