our shih tzu, toodles was just attached

and killed by a pit bull. in arizona it rarely rains and as we were putting gate up in door way our dogs must of seen the 2 other dogs outside and went out front and the pit killed our toodles. it's terrible to see it right before your eyes. sorry pit lovers but you can't convince me that they are friendly dogs. the husky did nothing to them just the pit. i'm just grateful that they didn't come into our home and done worse. i guess this isn't a question here.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Pets

• The pit and husky were just wandering around outside?
    I'm sorry you fur baby was killed. ((hugs!))

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'm very sorry about your loss... But if these dogs were wandering around without supervision, you still need to blame the owner, NOT the dog. I have a pitbull (I've had several, actually, including a former fighting pit) and I would NEVER lose track of my dogs like that. Every dog has the potential to attack, not just pitbulls. And an owner who's irresponsible enough to let their dogs wander around free like that is obviously NOT a good dog owner...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• So sorry to hear this about your precious pet. Do you know who the owners of those wandering dogs are? If they were handled correctly this would not have happened.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• no the tags on mix dog didn't have a working number. pit had nothing. the dogs first tried to attack our neighbors kids as they exited their cars. bad owners for sure but the other dog didn't attack and have found lots of missing dogs that haven't attacked before. that same pit had went after the neighbors cat just a few minutes before it reached our area. our poor dog didn't have a chance. if only she had ran under our van or to our front door. the vet report said that her head had been split open which i didn't notice and when they palpate her stomach blood would seep out of there. our poor dog. all our other dogs are sad as they saw this and they heard her whining. good thing that dog is off the streets. for good too. 6 feet under or dumpster. i just feel bad for the other dog cause he will get killed to. he didn't do anything wrong. such a shame.
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I am So Sorry for your loss- RIP Toodles........
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• This made me sad...I'm so sorry :(
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Not the dog's fault. It's whomever taught them to be fighting, dog aggressive dogs.

I don't think this is a real post though.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 10:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2010