If you had a million bucks to blow, how would you spend it?

If you had a million bucks, how would you spend it? Of course, saving it would be PC but what would YOU want to buy? I personally would donate some, buy a Lamborghini, pay off my debt, go to Egypt, buy another house and... put money aside for my daughters college so that's not a worry 18 years from now.

SweetSmeek

Asked by SweetSmeek at 6:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Shoes and purses! LOL I wouldn't spend the WHOLE thing on that but it sure would be tempting.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Pay off my school loans and get my dream truck EXACTLY how I want it... find a house and put the rest in savings for my kids.
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Pay off my bills, my parents bills, my SO's bills and then make sure that our business was running so that when the money runs out (ya right) we are making money. Then vacation
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would share it with my family, I don't have debts.

Answer by older at 6:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Ensure that my daughter could go to college without having tons in loans, pay off debt, and work to find a cure for ALL cancers!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Pay off all my bills, put money back for kids college, buy mine and hubbys dream cars.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 6:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• 10 % to my church first, then I would go to the local food bank and stock their shelves. I would buy a car so I could travel, pay my tuition, buy some land and build a house, begin my own business, buy a van with handicap access so I could transport the veterans here at the hospital to the parks (oh, how they miss going to parks!), and buy crochet thread and other craft materials and have a field day!
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would first give 10% to my church, pay off my house, pay off my sister's student loans, get myself completely out of debt and then go from there...probably would do some traveling around the world - I always wanted to go "down under".
    hwahl

Answer by hwahl at 6:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My husband, our son and I would move after we have our house we always wanted built, give some to the church and to 2 libraries that we frequant.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Buy a house and go on a month long vacation.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010