...Nervous,

Hello Beautiful Mommies <3

Hope your day went okay

Im a little nervous tonight

I am 29 weeks, and 3 days,
I went to the hospital Monday for BP issues, which turned out to be nothing and everything was fine with me,

But i am more swollen than anything tonight,
My hands my feet, my legs etc,

Is it normal for pregnancy?

Or is it actually bp?

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 9:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know its going to be hard, but try to relax this weekend. If it is your blood pressure and you are all stressed, it will only make it worse. But swelling is normal. Drink lots of water (I know, like you don't already pee enough!), try to keep your feet up when you are sitting down. Also, take a couple of relaxing walks to keep your circulation going. Also, watch your salt intake. If you don't feel better by Monday, call the doc. But you should be fine. Good luck and have a good weekend!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• be careful with your salt!! it could be toxemia(sp?).. if thats it, your body is rataining salt and stuff and if you dont stay off your feet and be careful it can lead to problems.. id talk to your doc.. they should've checked
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Swelling in your extremeties is normal during pregnancy...your hands, feet, legs, and even your face. But if it gets REALLY bad and doesn't seem to go away at all with rest or putting your feet up or anything....you might want to call your doctor and ask or go in and get checked out, just to be on the safe side.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 9:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Some women just retain a lot of water during pregnancy. At that point with my son, my ankles and feet would swell if I stood up for awhile. Call the doc on Monday and they'll have you in ASAP to make sure everything is okay, or go to the ER if you get too concerned before that.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Thank you so very much mommies,

I go in monday,

and for * sunshine* im not sure what they tested me for hon, they tested the blood and urine etc,

And they said no trace of protien in the urine and everything was perfectly okay with the blood work,

I have been on my feet all day, Csk,
    Maybe thats what is it, hon,

And yes if it doesnt go away Sophia i will call ASAP
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2008