Almost losing a child...

I almost lost my son... to drowning. I hate how I can find any groups on here that people have gone through something like I have. Is there anyone else out there that has ALMOST lost a child?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I am so very sorry that this happened. But so glad your son was saved. I have not seen one of almost, but perhaps you could start one.

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well, I took your advice and credited a group. Im posting it hee... hopfully it can help someone else out too.

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We have had a few scary incidents but nothing like you have experienced. I hope you are able to find someone to talk with in your situation. Good Luck!

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I almost lost my son twice so far and the fear is still not over!

Answer by Darla47 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Created*

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• gave u a bump

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Be sure to Join GRC to help you get some ideas on how to run your new group. You can find the link to join in your red admin links.

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Bump

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm sure there are some on here. I'm so sorry for your almost loss. How scary for you and your family!! Have you thought about starting your own group?? That might be an idea, maybe there are other moms looking for a group like that.

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2010