Do some of you have this problem?

That your spouse some how gets angry about something, the very day you are ill? My husband has been in a great mood and all of a sudden he decideds he is going to have a bad day, the very day, my head feels like it is going to explode. He has had an attitude all day.

TBandNCmommy

Asked by TBandNCmommy at 7:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry decides, I just caught it after I posted.  I am ill, I have an excuse.

TBandNCmommy

Comment by TBandNCmommy (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My ex husband was like that. AND everytime I was sick, he insisted I was faking it and I still needed to cook, clean, watch the kids.

My current hubby insists I go to bed and he takes care of everything. It's not always up to my standards, but he tries and I adore that.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well sometimes he does that, it is about 50/50.
    TBandNCmommy

Comment by TBandNCmommy (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sometimes he takes care of me and other times, he is in a cranky mood, and I don't know why.
    TBandNCmommy

• Yup! That has happened to me several times. It would be nice when you feel ill not to have to contend with his bad mood if you can help it. Let it sit on the back burner until you feel up to dealing with it, at least that's how I feel when this happens.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't get sick very often. My kids have been sick the past week and I caught what ever they had.
    TBandNCmommy

Comment by TBandNCmommy (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My husband gets cranky sometimes it's usually because he is tired from working!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• BTW--Feel Better!!
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He gets mean with the kids, so I feel I have to pull myself out of bed and take care of the kids, myself, when I am not feeling up to it. I wouldn't be on the computer right now, but I am really frustrated with my hubby. He left and gone for, I don't know how long and I am left ill, taking care of the kids.
    TBandNCmommy

Comment by TBandNCmommy (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Right now I feel like I am going to throw up. So I am getting off and seeing how much rest I can get, with two small children.
    TBandNCmommy

Comment by TBandNCmommy (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010