Okay I got some good news... but theres just one thing wrong...can somebody help me?

okay so ive had about 3 questions regarding my situation already and i finally got some news that ive been waiting on. To start let me give you a bit of history. I was on depo earlier this year for a short time (2) shots to be exact My first shot in Feb then my 2nd & LAST shot in April. Did not go back for the one in july....
okay fast foward so after all the spotting & bleeding while being on depo & the Ifs ab the whole ordeal. I finally got what i had been waiting 4 my period, it was confirmed 2day that the SHOT is completley out of my system.. the doctor said i am ovulating now but i may ovulate every month like suppose to i may not whos to say.. but i really am trying 2 conceive now My period started last friday i usually have 7 day periods so it should be gone by this friday completley so when would be the best time for me to try & make a baby some say 7 days after some say 15 i have a ovulation chart if that helps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Actually it depends on the length of your cycle, not the length of your period. You're usually most fertile right in the middle of your cycle, even though that might vary slightly.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• You ovulate 12-16 days BEFORE day 1 of your period. The time between your period and ovulation can vary upon stress level.

The LENGTH of your period means NOTHING. the length of your cycle (day 1 of period to day 1 of period) will tell you if you are ovulating. If it is normally the same amount of days in between, then you are ovulating regularly. Now since you just got off of the shot, your doc should have told you that it can take up to 1 year for your body to regulate out (regardless that all of the hormones from the shot are out of your system).
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He told me i may ovulate one month it may be regular or i may skip a month of ovulation every persons body is different.. im not gonna stress it to much bc when i was pregnant before i didnt think much of it when i got pregnant and now its just fustrating hearing all these discouraging storys about ppl who have been on depo for so long and cant conceive and thats why i got off right after my 2nd shot... but then i was a little happier when 3 of my friends told me that before they had there children they were on depo and right after they got off they got pregnant... so im just thinking everybodys body is different ... i think im just gonna have sex every week then "LOL" if that makes the situation any better... and ill buy ovulation test my menstrual cycle before depo was 28 days long so we will find out what its like now... wish me luck and BABY DUST! :-)
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• every bodies body differs, there is not exact time that everyone ovulates.

while the average is right in between periods you could ovulate while on your period.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yea your right and we will see we will see. im just gonna have sex like i usually do not stress it to much ya know.
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010