How is your relationship with your s/o. ?

Are you in a good place or bad and why?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Good today. Tomorrow who knows? We have a lot of stress right now with my health being a mess and my financial situation not being much better.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• today is has been hell i am an inch away from walking the hell out and never turning back...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• right now were in a bad place because him and my mom keep bumping heads about the baby..she thinks she should be there when ever it had to do with the baby..and him being the father knows hes the one that needs to be there..im geting stuck in the middle of it all
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We are in a wonderful place. Each day it get's better (even when we disagree). He appreciates me and always puts me first. That makes it easy for me to put him first since I'm not worrying about my happiness. He does that for me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We're in a great place... But then again, we always have been. We seriously NEVER fight, we're in total agreement on pretty much everything under the sun, and even though right now we're strained financially because he went back to school, I know he's doing it to improve our lives, so we'll figure out a way to make it. I couldn't have asked for a better partner, or a better father to my son (and the one I'm pregnant with now).
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we are always in a fantastic place. I can honestly say that we have never had a fight. Sure we disagree, but we have never had a fight. We have never disagreed about anything of super importance. We are blissfully happy! I couldn't ask for anything better!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2010