Lets talk up our s/o ...

Tell me some good stuff, come on brag about your s/o a little bit...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hmmmm where to start? Well aside from being the most amazing man I have ever known, I look foward to the little things about our relationship. Sitting together & watching a movie, eating dinner together, laying next to him & hearing him snore (yes I like the sound of his snores). I love the way that I feel completely vulnerable & safe at the same time. I love that he is never judgmental. I love that he is completely selfless in every sense of the word. I love that he accepts my DD as his own. I love when he comes up behind in the kitchen as I am cooking & kisses my neck. I love how he takes out the trash without me needing to say anything. I love that he is underway right now & STILL managed to find the time to send me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• He's VERY good at being a huge prick, lol...we are arguing right now:(
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He has called me 4 times today since I had to stay home with a sick toddler. He brought me lunch yesterday. He calls me everynight to say he loves me before I go to bed.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My fiance used to be a chef, he's in nursing school right now. But him loving the whole cooking thing means I NEVER have to cook! Since I hate cooking, I absolutely LOVE him for that, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• when he acts like a good boy i will come back and post it as of today his just a total ass hole and i am about to hang him from the balls
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• he does little things for me, like when I had a sore throat he went out at about 11 at night to get me a frosty.
    boy was our housemate ticked off, calling me spoiled and everything.
    I just said
    'Your point?'
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He has gotten up with our 7 month old EVERY night since she was born!!! and he will get the girls up and let me sleep in on his days off.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He's very smart, works very hard to provide for us, never buys anything without making sure its okay first, treats me like a queen, can sing and play guitar, calls me "dear" and is super sweet, is faithful and reliable, loves our son and is a wonderful father - he's just the greatest - he'll make me chocolate milk just because I ask, he just spoils both me and our son. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• This is my first pregnancy and i am having a little complications but nothing to worry about... When i take a shower and i drop anything in there he will come running in there jsut to make sure that i am okay... He will come in about 3 times while i am in there... He has been the best i could never ask for a better hubby...
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He cooks. He cleans. He works 2 jobs.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010