Do you ever feel like your in a rut?

Every day every thing is just the same? Run kids around, make breakfast, lunch, dinner, wash clothes, clean the messes..?? How do you break your rut? Do you try to notice the small things? A giggle or silly thing your kid or s/o says?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I teach school. I would love for 2 days to be even kind of alike.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Absolutely. I'm trying to work on that since there is so much I could be doing to make it more interesting.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sure, it's usually a good time to read a new book, start a new project or just find something new to do. It's normal to feel this way once in awhile, most of what we do is routine.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• me too!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes definately I think it is normal. I find that planning something to look forward to really helps. right now I am planning a small party at my house for some friends, nothing fancy, just good food such as appetizers and good conversation, maybe even a game such as Trivia pursuit. Also I usually look for things to do in my community such as craft shows and art shows.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010