What if your husband has been on the internet messaging girls trying to meet up with them and he changes his password before you can find out?

My husband was in bootcamp and i went on his yahoo account and found messages talking about meeting up with some girls over the weekend cuz he had off on weekends and i yelled at him for it and he changed his password before i could find out if he did or not so im just trying to get other females point of view

MilFmaMa10

Asked by MilFmaMa10 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Cheater. If he had nothing to hide he wouldnt have changed them.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think his relationship with you needs to mean something and his attention shouldn't be spent having online relationships with other girls/women. It just doesn't seem right and he shouldn't be hiding this from you under any circumstances whatsoever.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well, unless these girls were old friends, it sure sounds like he was trying to cheat. Whether or not he succeeded at that point wouldn't really matter to me. And Misteh has a point, if he didn't have anything to hide, he wouldn't have changed his password.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He'd find his bags packed and waiting for him at the door.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Cheater! Kick his ass out until he can get some help!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I hope you are using condoms with this guy. He's totally done it before and has ever intentions of doing it again.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i swear to god i will throw the damn computer at him ...i pay for it i can brake it...lol his a cheating ass hole mama kick his ass to the curve...you don't need that shit
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I was gonna leave him a month and a half ago before we moved to texas but he begged me to stay with him and he told me how he changed and other crap so once again i started thinking about my sonand wht was best for him..giving his daddy another shot or calling it quits and my son not have a father figure in his ife or even know his real father for that matter..But anyways i stayed with him and he has shown no change...So idk what to do about it anymore!!
    MilFmaMa10

Comment by MilFmaMa10 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Theres services out there that can spy on him to get your ultimate proof. I'm not sure myself what they are called but I've heard of them.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• p.s....I'm not sure if this counts as some sort of invasion of privacy.....if you were to divorce him. May want to ask around first. Don't want to ruin u in any way due to u invading his privacy although it seriously seems justified in this case.....so check on that if you decide to do this. I know what its like to think you know but not have 100% proof. Sucks.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2010