trick or treating

do you go trick or treating with your husbands? or is it a one parent thing?

SusieQue717

Asked by SusieQue717 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• We usually all go together, but we wont get to this year. My mother in law is taking him since we both work.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well I am a single mom, but when I was married, we'd go together. Share in the fun.
    NYladybug

Answer by NYladybug at 7:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we all go as a family.mainly because it's my birthday.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 7:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'm the only one that goes along with the kids trick or treating because as you know Halloween falls mostly on a school day and that doesn't leave a lot of time after school before it starts to get dark. I really con't like my kids going door to door unsupervised when it starts to get really dark but you know kids get really excited about the whole thing and safety was always important to me about the whole thinking altogether.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• me and my husband both go trick or treating with our son... we even dress up too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• When my dh is off of work on Halloween we all go together. I love Halloween, my dh, not so much lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We always go as a family. DH enjoys watching the boys as much as I do. We go to a near by neighborhood where the police block off 8 square blocks and it's a huge party. My sister, BIL, their 4 girls and my mother also go with us.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 8:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We usually go together. Last year it was a family thing, my mom, sister, niece, hubby, dd, and I all went together (Just for the 2 little ones! lol). It was fun though!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010