What do you think you could better in your relationship with DH/SO?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Learn how to have an argument without it escalating into something way bigger than it should have been. Realize that sometimes its better to be happy than to be right and realize in the heat of the moment that forgiveness works wonders. You gain more for forgiveness because then you don't burden yourself with all the emotional crap that goes along with hanging on to wrongs that may have never even intended to be taken as such. Learn to talk and work the situation out when your calm rather than ticked.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• comunicate more with one another... we seem to have gotten out of touch with that and really need to start.... it's almost as if we forgot how....
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• IDK. I think we are going great right now. I ask all the time if I can do anything for him or get anything when I'm out. We are pretty in tuned to what each other is needing and if we aren't sure, we ask.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• communication, romance, and spending time alone!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i think i could better our sex life (lol) and our time we spend together alone...mayn take more trip alone togehter
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 8:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Have more patience, communicate better, pick my battles better, be more understanding of his feelings, lots of little things I could do every day! Marriage takes work :-)
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well I know the things my husband wants me to be...to not be upset about his porn habit, to not care if he stays up at night after I go to bed, and not care if he goes to bed mad at me. If I did these things he'd be happier with me.All of which I can't honestly wrap my brain around. I'd do anything for him but these things he's asked of me I can't seem to do. Its turned into a terrible situation for us both.
    Anonymous

• Im not sure
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010