Have you ever pretended to be some girl and talk to your hubby online?

At this point in time i started messaging my hubby a few nights back acting like another female and of course made a fake emaill address...Well, anyways point is he took the bait and he hasnt told me he was in a relationship he just wanted to meet up after i sent him a pic of some chick and last night he decided to tell me that it was over between the two of us cuz he couldn't take it anymore.And last night was the first night he messaged back..i'm really confused on wht to do cuz we have a year old son and were a young couple which im younger than he is and i dont think i meet his standards anymore cuz he is at drinking age and im not..Any feed back?

MilFmaMa10

Asked by MilFmaMa10 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• NOPE, but I pretended to be a man and talk to an ex of my DH, who had been e-mailing him. I wanted to see what she wanted from him. I was right, he wanted to find out if he was happy or available.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No, I trust my husband and know he'd never cheat on me.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yeah, i tried it too. Yet, my Ex was too smart and figured me out. Yet, i am a pretty good detective/spy, A regular Mrs. Gadget....LOL....Anyhow, if he went so far as to tell you that it's over. I would pack my bags and leave. ASAP. And then when he goes to meet up with her and you don't SHOW UP....Then, he'll come back home trying to get back together with you. And, then you can tell him to EAT SHIT!...................LOL

GOOD LUCK....with whatever you do!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Nope, if I have to start checking cell phones, emails, or anything else there is no point in being in the relationship. A person could drive themselves nuts with the what if"s. If I don't trust you then we can't be together... end of story
    If your husband took the bait that easy he was just looking for a way out and didn't have the guts to tell you.
    mommyscrazy3

Answer by mommyscrazy3 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• lol thats deff a good ideal lol I'm just trying to make it work for our son but i think i try to hard sometimes
    MilFmaMa10

Comment by MilFmaMa10 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wow, doesn't sound like much of a relationship to me, on either side.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010