?

I'm a two days away from my period and since we are "trying" I thought that I'd just take a pregnancy test this morning... Well, it was neg... I realized that I'd only be about 3 weeks and some days pregnant... Would that show up on a home test? or should I just wait it out... My period and signs of my period coming have been the same since the day I got my first period and I don't have any of those signs coming... Why does all this have to be so mind racking!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait it out., and try not to get stressed about it. Even though that seems impossable sometimes. GL :)
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• wait it out... your hormone levels are probably not high enough yet.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Different tests have different sensitivity levels. Your hormones just may not be built up yet. Test first thing in the morning with a First Response Early Response test
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 1:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am not testing until Friday either as AF isn't due til then and I have been wondering if I am :) GL to you!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 2:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010