what do you think of the woman's story about her husband being shot by mexican pirates on the southern tip of tx?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• WOW its crazy but i guess it can happen...they will be sending the national guard so lets hope we get to the bottom of this...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It was actually on Falcon Lake where the Mexican border slices through the middle of it.
    It's known to happen and I believe it did but I don't understand why people would take risks like that.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I can't understand why they went so deep into Mexican waters... that lake was known for Mexican pirates and has been the site of many other crime scenes. I just don't get why they went there?
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 8:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• they went to spend time together jet skin because they was going to move out of state...its crazy they go to spent time and the husband ends up dead and now they can not find the body...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• wait & see....

weird situation...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Maybe she hired somone to kill him and then blame it on ..."Pirates". Hehe.....I would not be surprised. It will be interesting to find out.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sounds very suspicious to me. I don't think it's going to be as straightforward as it sounds right now.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well... There IS such a thing as pirates (And I don't mean Jack Sparrow!) and everyone knows Mexico can be very dangerous now-a-days. So yeah, not so far fetched.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 8:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I was just watching this in the Nancy Grace show and I have my doubts, but Nancy seems to think she is telling the truth.

Answer by older at 8:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• That kind of thing rings an alarm bell with me. Do you remeber that Smith woman from South Carolina who said her kids in her car were drowned by a black man...her car was in a lake with her kids trapped inside. I KNEW as soon as I saw her speak on the news that SHE killed her kids. It was obvious by her voice , her fake tears ...and her blaming it on a black man.. prejudiced.. This was 1996? 1997?
    Maybe I am wrong but I bet this woman set up her husband's murder and blamed "Pirates". So...maybe there are Pirates there but this is way too suspicious.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010