What is the longest time you have been away from hubby?

The longest I have been away from my hubby was 9 months last year, right now we are separated for about three months (in different countries) and it will only be for less than three months, but it feels like forever and its only been a day. Lol. Whats the longest you have been away from your SO?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• 14 hrs while he was at work

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• One night in 38 years..

Answer by older at 8:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• when we were first married we lived apart for the first 1 1/2 years. i lived in nj and he lived in dc. when we finally got a house together we already had a 1yo lol. i got pregnant 2 weeks after we got married (on our honeymoon lol) and then i didn't see him until we moved in together
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we been together for 4+ years and the longest we been apart was like about 4months....( that was because we where mad @ each other0
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 8:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• A few days I guess. Not counting the days I was in hospital when the kids were born. I was in about six for Alex and twelve for Jessica.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• 4 days, that was two weeks ago he started a new job working on the oil rigs this week he will be gone 7 days. Its hard, I miss him so much, I couldnt imagine doing it for months at a time. The 4 days was rough on me! He will be gone 7 days every other week =( but at least it is a good opportunity for him, and he misses me more when he comes home!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 8:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wow! 9 months, I can't imagine that. We have only been away from each other for about six weeks when he was in truck driving school.
    akamomof275847

Answer by akamomof275847 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We were away from each other for a week over the summer. I took the kids on vacation with my Mom and he had to work. Before that we had a few weekends we were apart, but not very often. We've been married going on 7 years.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• 358 days....he was in another country. but it is hard no matter how long it is.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• 2 or 3 nights when i went to visit my grandparents and he had to stay home to work
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010