What do you think?

My boyfriend and I broke up for a few months last summer, and he said he had a crush on a co-worker because she was really nice to him, but he didn't like her because he still had feelings for me. Do you believe that's possible?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• they say that men cheat because of HOW THEy FEEL when they are WITH another woman... it all depends on HOW YOU make him feel or how he FEEEEls with you.... yet a lot of that is ON HIM and he has to get a grip about who really loves him. try talkign about this if this upset you... ask him what he likes... get a little kinky!!! try to find out if he is submissive (serving of a woman) OR dominant (likes to take charge or protect a woman) and play into that!!! good luck this is tough and try to get over it if they split and he realized you are more important.. men are fickle and he probably has forgotten all about her already they ar enot liek us who PINE for people LOL
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yes, The clue is "she was really nice to him". Not sure how your relationship was, but alot of times we take our significant others for granted. He loves you , but maybe you weren't "nice" to him. As women we don't always see how we are treating our man. If you want him, just love him, respect him and treat him right and he will never leave you. Do not get upset that he told you the truth, give him the same respect back. Honesty is a great virtue. The past is over, do not trip over what was in the past, just accept it and move on. Life is too short to have resentments. Anything is possible. The question is what do you truely want ? Hugs !!!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He was feeling bad about himself, and down about the breakup. He means he wasn't attracted to her. What he was feeling was probably not so much a crush as it was an attraction to her being nice to him. It was her ACTIONS he was attracted to, not HER. Are you understanding what I'm saying? I'm not so great at getting my point across most of the time.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wow Raine, that honestly makes perfect sense. I've been wondering what he meant by that for months.
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010