can u believe what my son just asked me ? what is something funny your kids have asked you before?

ok tonight its just me and my 2 boys home. Hunter who is 4 and nathan who is 16mnths:)

okay just little info my son who is 4 Hunter has a speech delay he has really opened up lately and i can understand alot of what he says .. :)

okay heres what happen... nathan is laying down i laid nathan down while hunter was taking a bath

hunter gets out the bath im drying him off getting him dressed.
Hunter says: Mama ? where is Nathan?

mama says : he is laying down watchn umizoomi (nathan loves this show)

Hunter says: whered u find him?

mama: laughs and says who?

Hunter says: baby. at the store?

BellaDiamond

Asked by BellaDiamond at 8:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• lol that is too cute. when my oldest son saw his little brother for the first time he was ok until he saw him start to move. then he started crying telling me 'turn it off! no like it! no like it! take it back! put it back in your baby tummy!!!!" it was so hilarious but i couldn't even laugh because he was really truly scared.
    a funny thing my 2yo (middle son) always says is "turn on the dark" instead of turn off the light. it think that is so cute.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Princess Beth ... omg thats soo funny and Cute but most of all Priceless. ......man if u had that on tape u cud go on americas funniest videos with that :)) AND WIN!!
    BellaDiamond

Comment by BellaDiamond (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• When my oldest was 4 she had twin sisters and when they'd cry at the same time she say can't you put them back? It was quieter then.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we are potty training my son and sometimes he comes to the potty with me to see how its done, well one night i noticed him bent over llookeing into the toilet wheil i was wipeing and he looked confused so i asked him "whats wrong bubby?" he replied "mommie were are your balls?!" needless to say he now knows the diference between boys and girls and will proudly tell you "boys have a penis and girls have berginas!"
    Jessika G.

Answer by Jessika G. at 11:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My DD (4) seen me put on a bra, she asked "Mom, when I get big boobies, will I be able to wear boobie traps too?" LOL!!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• thats to cute
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Wow that is so cute lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010