What do you think ladies?

I told the guy I was seeing that we couldnt see each other anymore, due to him lying about crucial things. After I finished what I was saying he started to say "is there anything I can..." but didn't finish the statement. I said "what were you saying" and he said "nevermind". The next day I asked why he didnt finished what he was saying. He said "it didnt seem important, it was about my feelings."
Then he said he had some friends over, which ended up being a lie bc he had a girl over. all weekend. (via a mutal friend seeing them). Once he saw the mutual friend, he knew I'd know about the "oh so fast (rebound) girl". I was upset because it made me feel like he didnt have feelings for me like he said he had. So after all of that, he sent me a text yesterday. Any thoughts on why? and why he had someone over at his house the day after we broke up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Walk away and don't even look back. He's so obviously not worth it and cannot be trusted. You deserve better!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• So after all of that, he sent me a text yesterday. Any thoughts on why? and why he had someone over at his house the day after we broke up?

Why? Because he is a liar and a jerk and that is why you broke up with him. Doesn't this just confirm that you did the right thing?
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sounds like he's playing games with you! Time to move on and fine someone better :-)
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• guys do that.
    find someone worthy of your time.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He's a dog, that's why. But I think you already knew that. He thought he could get away with it. He obviously has no consideration for you, or anyone else most likely.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• The whole starting his sentence and not finishing it, then feeding you the line "It isn't important, it was just about my feelings" IS A PLOY! It was just to make you feel guilty and sorry for him, because you dumped him. Then he goes and does whatever else with another girl the next day. Yea, he doesn't care about you in the least bit. Move on and move he's trash!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010