I'm in pain!

I'm having constant pain under my ribcage on the right side, it dosn't go away no metter what posittion i'm in... what could this be?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far are you?? It could be the baby up in your ribs...little feet or little hands
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• my son loved to shove his foot up under my rib cage!! OUCH!!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 9:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Could be your gallbladder, in fact, I'm about 99% sure that's what it would be. Talk to your doc. How far along are you? Gallbladder attacks are very common in pregnant women and especially occur after meals. High-fat meals tend to cause the attacks worse. Any other symptoms? Is is episodic (like with meals and goes away) or constant? How long has it been going on?
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 9:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm 31 week so far...
    I've had it for about a week it use to go away after i laydown or swich posittion, but the now its constant sometimes the pain is unbareble other times not so bad...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I hope its not your liver hon,...ITS very close to your gallbladder...no swelling right?
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• some i had that from about 32 weeks on.. or something similar.. it was little toes!( ultrasound showed feet were in the area) it hurt so bad i couldn't breath sometimes..
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• It could be your ligaments stretching. If you haven't put on much weight it could from the baby starting to move down and pulling.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:39 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• its probably the position the baby is in -
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 11:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Most likely the baby's position with you so far along and since it doesn't seem to be associated with meals.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 9:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2008