For those with nose piercings: What gague is your nose ring? What do you keep in it?

Mine WAS 16g, but the nose screw I had kept irritating my nose, so I let it go down to a 20g and started keeping posts in it. Now those keep coming out at night, so I think I'm going to switch to nose screws again, since the 20g ones are flexible enough to bend it to conform with my nose shape better. Right now I have a semi-hoop in it and I like it for the most part.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Mine's a 16g screw; I have thick cartilage in my nose and ears and a 20g nose post won't go all the way through. I do occasionally put a 20g hoop in it though (I don't like the way a huge 16g hoop looks).
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Mine was 18g wen I had it. My lip ring is 16g and it seems like it would be huge for a nose piercing!!!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• That's what I thought lol, but it actually wasn't that big. My lip and eyebrow are 16g.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I want to get my nose pierced!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• mine is the smallest size
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 2:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010