what's your opinion?

so i was watching glee and it's all about religion. God and allowing it in school. what do you think? do you think kids should be allowed to pray in school? because you can use God to fit your God, not just the Christian God. be nice to each other, but be honest in your opinions.

Hollea

Asked by Hollea at 8:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think anyone should be allowed to practice their own religion individually, but it should not be put upon anyone else. The school itself should be nuetral on all fronts and should not have any religious beliefs or customs in their carriculum or everyday. Any child is allowed to impliment their own religion into their everyday life, but it is wrong to put that onto everyone else. Whether religious or not.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i tell my kids that they can pray wherever and whenever they want to. you don't have to make a spectacle out of it.... god always hears you when you talk to him. so imo there is no way of preventing people from praying in school.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes I think they should be able to.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I see nothing wrong with children being able to pray in school. But when those religious children start pushing their beliefs on my kids, that's when it starts becoming a problem for me. I can't honestly see a kid doing that though. I agree a lot with JazzlikeMraz.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes, God teaches us to treat each other well and rules that apply to daily life... how to treat others with respect and love. I think it would help
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Anyone can pray in school, as long as you do it quietly and by yourself.

Answer by older at 9:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010