Any cool baby shower stories?

I'm so anxious, waitting for my baby shower that is set for nov. 9
Does anyone have a some cool ideas?
Or tell us your baby shower Hi-Lights! :)

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got two baby showers! Not to brag or anything. Honestly. All the ladies that live in my community threw me a beautiful luncheon with gifts and excellent food and then we had a second one for friends of ours that came in from out of town and the guys who wanted to come. It was so much fun!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 9:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I loved the devotional that one of the ladies did before one of my showers. But other than that I am not a party person and didn't really have much fun. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• The interesting thing about one of the 2 baby showers that I was given (3 yrs ago) is that it was given by my 21 yr. old daughter and 14 yr. old son!! laughingAnd they did a great job. I don't think I've ever had more fun at a baby shower.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I just had my baby shower Oct 16 my church threw it for me. The Devotional that was read to me made me cry. It was a great night. The thing that I enjoyed most was all the wonderful women who came out to the shower. And the funny thing is Im stilling getting gifts from women that could not make it that night for one thing or the outher. I was truely blessed with my baby shower. I hope you will be to.
    Dorriansmom1984

Answer by Dorriansmom1984 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Well, at my baby shower, I met my mom, grandparents, aunt and cousins for the first time. I was adopted when I was 6 years old. My birth mother and I found each other during my pregnancy and we arranged for all of them to come to the baby shower. To me, it was the best baby shower ever.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2008