Great dad

I see a lot of posts and questions about bad dad's, but who out there has an amazing SO/DH that is a great dad?

My SO is a wonderful dad.He is everything a child could want. He loves his little girl so much. And I know that I am lucky to have that. He even gave up going to his Halloween Scare Night at the amusement park so that we can take our daughter to Disneyland.

Come onn ladies, brag about your man a bit...

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 9:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine isn't perfect, but he sure loves his kids! And me! :D He works SO HARD for us. Right now he's in middle-of-nowhere Montana working. (And when i say middle-of-nowhere, i'm not kidding. Look up Loring MT.....) He's been gone since August and probably wont be home til December. It's hard for him to be gone, but he does it for us.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 9:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My husband is wonderful! We've been married 27 years and 11 years ago, we adopted 3 children. He stayed home with them the first year so they wouldn't have to be in day care and then he changed his career from restaurant management to adoption caseworker. He works hard and then he works hard at home, too. He's an excellent cook and he loves us all very much.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My boys daddy was a very wonderful man. We did get where we knew we were not compatible with each other, but as we saw it, that was our childrens parent, hence they were a part of our child. We have two wonderful, strong and upright young men. Sadly, he perished in a coal mining accident a few years ago, but he was a hero in our eyes.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 9:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My husband is a great daddy! We have two children together and he loves my oldest too despite the lack of genetic connection there. He has been in her life since she was 6 months, we were highschool sweethearts once upon a time. He's not afraid to be silly with the kids and let his inner kid come out, he still acts like a kid himself half the time lol. He's truly wonderful.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• There is nothing else that my husband is better a than being an incredible father ..not even his lifelong hobbies! His life revolves around our kids. He leaves work to bring them to doctor appointments, comes home to get them off the bus, brings them to all their activities, goes to every single school related function incuding class trips with other moms lmao! Takes them to the park mid afternoon with all the moms, chuck e cheeses totally solo, goes clothes shopping with them, taks them for their daddy and me Sunday morning breakfast and so much more. Oh and did I mention the kids are 5 &1??? By far the best dad any kid could ever wish for.
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• my kids dad is a great dad . he gose out of his way to make sure the kids have what they need
    Janice N.

Answer by Janice N. at 10:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• My husband is a GREAT father and husband. Our kids are so attached to him and he gets attacked everytime he walks in the door. He has allowed me to stay at home with our kids for 6 years and I love it. Even when he was in Afghanistan he made sure he called and talked to the children on Skype so, they still got to see him and spend time with him. We have 5 children in all. He adopted my son and we adopted his ex-wife's son by another man when she cheated on him and we have 3 bio-daughters they are 8, 6, 5, 4 and 20 months.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• my hubs really is awesome he would give me and my son whatever we want... and he will do what ever it takes to make it happen.... he really is a great man despite the nagging i may do from time to time. lol
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Mine is great hubby as well as a great father.he takes care of our son & plays with him when I'm not at home
    A11

Answer by A11 at 6:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My sons dad is an amazing dad
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010