How often do you and hubby have sex?

Me and DH have this argument all the time. He thinks every other women wants to have sex with their DH's 24/7. LOL!! I disagree! How old are you? How long have you been with DH? And how many times a week do you have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• i am 26 dh is 28 we have been together 6 years and have sex pretty much nightly and sometimes during the day as well. I have a huge sex drive and I get pissy if I don't get any - I may have been the wrong person to answer this lol, I would be stoked if I could have sex 24/7
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I am 37, DH is 38, we have been married for 19 yrs. He's lucky if he gets it once a week, normally it's once every two weeks. :O)
    Anonymous

• I'm 22 (husband is 21). We've been married over a year....together over two....and sleeping together over three and we have sex 4-5 times a week on average.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 10:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm 24 he's 29 and we have sex as often as we can! With him working 12-14 hour days and an hour drive each way....and me a stay at home mom to a 4 month old sometimes we are just too tired. I'll admit I want sex way more than he does....even after a kid! So I'm not much help for you either!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 10:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I'm 24 DH is 26. We've been together 5 years and have sex anywhere between 3-5 times a week. He gets "other" stuff if we don't have sex. There are nights I don't want anything but i will please him. I'm a big sex fiend though. I have a males sex drive and if I don't get it at least a couple of times a week... I go nuts and start freaking out. We use to only do it about 1 a week... that changed when I lost weight. It's all about the way you feel and it differs. I've recently lost alot of weight and my husband deploys for months at a time. I TAKE WHAT I CAN GET!
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 10:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• oh and we've been together for 5 1/2 years!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 10:10 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Ha...after working all day, school, and being a mom, AND him working over nights, he's lucky to get it once a week...and I complain about that...lol....
    Anonymous

• Im 25 DH is 26 and its possibly once a month. Sad but true lol
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies! Now I can prove to him that I was right and he was wrong. And we all know that is always fun to do! LOL!!
    Anonymous

• Sorry but I will with my husband anytime he wants to. I enjoy it myself. He's the best.
    Anonymous