Want to start dating....

I am a single mom and I have not been on a date in 2yrs...What is the best way to meet the right guy...I was told to try a dating site..Like e-harmony...What do u think?

tanya120

Asked by tanya120 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I met my husband on OkCupid; it's a free dating site. I warn you, I also met some creeps on there and was just about to give up when I met DH, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 9:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i mety who i thought was th elove of my life and still may be on an alternative love site... then he manifested to be an abusive alcoholic who is major depressive disorder and not empathetic or compassionate and had been severely abused for years by his stepfather... we had married, had a beautiful baby and then i left.. but these sites are the wave of the future so i myself will probably go back to them if it comes to that and we dont reconcile. sad. but i think these sites are good overall;really
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well I would try the free sites first. Cause you don't want to waste a lot of money on sites and never meet anybody? That's what I did and I ended up meeting someone at a friends picnic. lol
    Mixedmami78

Answer by Mixedmami78 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010