So, I know how we see some answers that are mean or snotty...BUT,

what about when a person asks a question and you give an answer to help and they OP comments all nasty like even when your answer was NOT mean? How rude is that? Have any of you experienced that happening?

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 9:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Ya...those people go on my special list and I don't waste my time anymore on them!

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No I havent but, that would probably tick me off if I were trying to help them and they were being rude :/
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Sometimes giving correct information isn't always what the OP wants to hear even though it may be the correct answer, so they boo it, and call it rude.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yeah one i guess they thought i was to much of red neck lol i am true blue country girl
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think you might be talking about me and I am sorry I got snippy. I was really trying to come to an answer to my problem and through all the answers, I did come up with what the problem was. Things are better now - including my pain which was a major contributor!! Thanks everyone for your patience with me!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It happens more often then what we see.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• A lot of the times text can come off as one thing when the intention was completely different. We as a faceless forum don't know how the person meant what they said, even if it appears to be a certain way. Sometimes it's obvious by the words they use or the way they write it, but a lot of times I think the women on this site are being too sensitive. I do agree that the original post can respond to an answer just as nasty as anyone else answering. We should all just ignore it though and be the bigger person. We can't change how people reply, we can't change what their opinions are. All we can do is take it as what it is and ignore it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it happened to me once, and she later apologized. i thought that was nice of her!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i havent had tha hapen yet, but it very well could one day i guess
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Not personally, but I have seen it happen.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 6, 2010