Do you do anything to show support for breast cancer? If so what?

some of your stories may inspire others to show their support and how they can.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Health

• I have had a pink ribbon on my purse and jacket for as long as I can remember but I have only recently become passionate about raising money for research and to help families that are effected by this horrible disease. This past year I also walked in the Relay For Life in honor of my Aunt who is fighting breast cancer for the second time. She had one breast removed and was in remission for over 2 years before it came back and spread. My MIL is also a survivor and has been in remission for just over a year. I would really like to do the 3 day walk for the cure next spring. The walks and the stories and emotions shared are completely ovewhelming and touching.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I buy all the items and yogurt as much as I can. I am going through a breast cancer scare right now crossing my fingers.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• dinate, amke others aware of my favorite charity, participate in walks they are inspirign and fun, and wear pink or have a pink ribbon magnet or pin.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I like to squeeze my boobs. I always buy the pink ribbon stuff. Golf events. There's walks. I even have t-shirts that tell everybody to squeeze their boobs, and one that says save the tatas! :)

I don't understand why any woman wouldn't wanna (even if can't afford to) help.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• donate that is lol. also tell others of stories of success.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have a t-shirt that I occasionally wear that says, "Save the Tatas"
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• buy breast cancer related items

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have a pink ribbon on my purse, I have pink shoelaces in my work shoes, and I donate what I can financially.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have so many pink ribbon things that it is crazy lol I have one on my purse at all times, send in the lids for the yogurt thingy lol and donate when I can
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nothing... It's just not a cause I'm passionate about.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010