Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do I get separated from my husband when i havent worked in 15 yrs., and have 4 kids?

Answer Question

Asked by safgirl at 9:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

Level 3 (20 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Find a job that pays well and a very good affordable baby sitter. = )

    Answer by HolliOrndorff at 9:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

  • Move in with family or very close to family.

    You will need baby sitters and possibly financial help.


    Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

  • you go to or call your domestic violence local services or shelter number and those good women will hear you and HElp you like they did me!!! it is like q miracle and answers you thought were impossible suddenly appear!!! dont be shy or scared of the shelter it is liek a retreat houser and so awesome and cozy and safe... kids go there too. I have two and a mother was there with three when i was ther ewith my one. they csn help you with changing the locks, caslling the police, gatting a job, finding a home, food, car etc, dont UNDER estimate the danger or distress you may be in NOW they know so look them up for your town or county,,, and call i fonly just to talk to someone they are AWESOME and i am separated three months now so terrified at first but less so mnow

    Answer by silverelf at 10:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

  • Get a good Lawyer, file for allimony, child support, and call family to let you stay with them until you get a job, and get on your feet.... Learn to rely on yourself and no one else...

    Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Want to start dating....

Next question overall (Home & Garden)
Leather Furnture..